Welcome to BigAppleCore.com website. Big Apple Core Seller Services and its affiliates provide access to the BigAppleCore.com website (the “website”) to you subject to the conditions set out on this page.
Please read these conditions carefully before using the BigAppleCore.com website. By using the BigAppleCore.com website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
These “Terms and Conditions” constitute an electronic record within the meaning of the applicable law. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
You agree to use BigAppleCore.com website (the “Website”) only for purposes that are permitted by this Terms & Conditions and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. You agree that you will not access or attempt to access the Website other than through the interface that is provided by BigAppleCore.com unless you have specifically been permitted to do so in a separate written agreement signed by an authorized representative of BigAppleCore.com website. You specifically agree not to access or attempt to access the Website, or any portion thereof, through any automated means, including but not limited to the use of scripts or web crawlers. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that disrupts or otherwise interferes with the Website (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website). You agree that you will not duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, trade or resell the Website for any purpose. You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under this Terms & Conditions and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which BigAppleCore.com may suffer) of any such breach.
Price, specifications, and terms of offers are subject to change without notice.
- Discover Network
- American Express
- Visa Checkout
- Amex Express Checkout
- Google Wallet
Security is our number one priority. All online transactions are sent through our secure server and encrypted with 256-bit technology. Once we receive your information through the internet, only trusted, authorized employees will process the payment to make sure your information is handled with the utmost level of security.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Fair Credit Billing Act: We guarantee that every online transaction you make will be 100% safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at our online store. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
BigAppleCore.com reads all reviews before posting them and reserves the right to deny any review.
Here are some of the things that can cause a review to be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language.
- Prices and availability can change very quickly on the BigAppleCore.com Web site, so please leave such information out of your review.
- References to other stores/resellers.
- Comments on products that were either physically damaged or misused.
- Replies to existing customer reviews; please do not attempt to initiate discussions here.
- Comparisons to competing brands/products of competing brands.
- Criticism of BigAppleCore.com’s service or the service of our operations partners. (FedEx, UPS, USPS, PayPal, etc.)
- References to aftermarket procedures or installation techniques not mentioned specifically in the original product documentation (overclocking, hacked drivers, tweaking/modding, etc.)
- Illegal content
- Invasions of personal privacy
- Pornography or obscenity
- Hate or incitement of violence, threats of harm or safety of a person
- Graphic violence or other acts resulting in serious injury or death
- Any violations of copyright. Please see our DMCA policy for more information.
- Any violation of laws and/or copyrighted musical works.
We may change these policies at any time without notice.
By accepting delivery of any product ordered from BigAppleCore.com (“Big Apple Core.com”), you (“Customer”) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below. You and BigAppleCore.com agree that the following terms and conditions are the exclusive terms governing the sales transaction between Customer and BigAppleCore.com. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these terms and conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions carefully each time you place an order with or accept delivery of any goods from BigAppleCore.com website.
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from BigAppleCore.com infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from BigAppleCore.com by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
The community is at the heart of all we do at BigAppleCore. Big Apple Core members use community features to inspire each other, share knowledge, discuss ideas, and build relationships. Community spaces include the Forums and Teams.
Members who use any of the community features must be over 18 years old. In addition, to make sure that Big Apple Core continues to be a place that’s safe and respectful, you agree to comply with the following policies in all community spaces:
- Respect other members’ privacy. Don’t share private or personally identifying information in public areas of the site, and don’t spam.
- Be honest and transparent about who you are. Don’t use a fake identity.
- Be respectful towards other members. Don’t use community spaces to publicly disparage a specific member, shop, or item.
- Don’t use community tools or features to interfere with another member’s business.
- Don’t use community spaces to discuss coordinating pricing with other sellers.
- Don’t use community spaces to harass other members. Similarly, don’t post content in community spaces that may promote, support, or glorify hatred.
- Don’t publish or post threats of violence against others or promote or encourage others to engage in violence or illegal activity.
- Don’t engage in illegal activity or activity that infringes someone’s intellectual property, or encourage others to engage in that type of activity.
- Continue reading some additional policies that apply to you while using Big Apple Core’s Forums or Teams features.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by email at the following email address: